Mach 3 Golf Speed Training
WHAT IS MACH 3 GOLF SPEED TRAINING?
The Mach 3 Golf Speed Training Program is a year-round speed training protocol that has produced average clubhead speed gains of 10 mph for golfers of all ages and abilities. Mach 3 contains both indoor and outdoor modules and can be used with a single golfer or with a large class. The training tools are homemade using common items such as PVC, rope, chain, and even garden hose. Mach 3 requires no exercise machines and is adaptable to any age group. At Mach 3 creator Michael Romatowski’s home base in San Antonio, Texas, the largest age group population in the program is golfers between the ages of 50 and 69. On the whole, his program embraces golfers aged 8 to 72.
Mach 3 Golf Speed Training Camps
Mach 3 Speed Training is most effective in groups of 2 meeting twice per week
Call Lou Solarte to schedule your baseline testing
To Register Call/Text Lou Solarte 630-779-5509
Cost – Mach 3 can be included with golf lessons, or in groups up to 4 players please contact Lou for pricing.
- Learn and understand Mach 3’s key concept of “Speed Out in Front”.
- Discover why using dynamic, oscillating, variable resistance is the best way to train for speed.
- Find out why golfers of all ages can use the same workout protocol to gain clubhead speed.
- Make the connection between “fatigue management” and optimal results.
- Follow Mach 3 protocols throughout the year to enhance their golf performance
Characteristics of a Mach 3 program…
- Promotes equal participation of men, women, and children.
- Is applicable to golfers of all ages and playing abilities.
- Is based on workouts that are fun, non-exhausting, safe, and athletic in nature.
- Can be held indoors or outdoors.
- Gives golfers a way to train for golf without “bulking up” and using natural golf body motions.
A typical Mach 3 class runs 60 minutes and includes:
- A 10-15 minute warmup
- 20-30 minutes of Circuit and/or Round Robin training
- 10-15 minutes of stretching, mobility work, and medicine ball training
- Gives each participant the opportunity to hit 5-15 measured balls
Clubhead speed gains measured based on participation
- 1 x per month – 1 mph
- 2 x per month – 4 mph
- 1 x week – 6 mph
- 2 x per week – 9 mph
- 3 x per week – 14 mph
Get Started Today
Contact Lou today to improve your golf game in ways you’ve never imagined!
Golf lessons and coaching
White Eagle Golf Club
3400 Club Drive
Naperville, Illinois 60564-4606