Speed | Strength | Fitness
WHAT IS MACH 3 GOLF SPEED TRAINING?
The Mach 3 Golf Speed Training Program is a year-round speed training protocol that has produced average clubhead speed gains of 10 mph for golfers of all ages and abilities. Mach 3 contains both indoor and outdoor modules and can be used with a single golfer or with a large class. The training tools are homemade using common items such as PVC, rope, chain, and even garden hose. Mach 3 requires no exercise machines and is adaptable to any age group. At Mach 3 creator Michael Romatowski’s home base in San Antonio, Texas, the largest age group population in the program is golfers between the ages of 50 and 69. On the whole, his program embraces golfers aged 8 to 72.
Mach 3 Golf Speed Training Camps
Mach 3 Speed Training is most effective in groups of 2 meeting twice per week
Call Lou Solarte to schedule your baseline testing
To Register Call/Text Lou Solarte 630-779-5509
Cost – Mach 3 can be included with golf lessons, or in groups up to 4 players please contact Lou for pricing.
- Learn and understand Mach 3’s key concept of “Speed Out in Front”.
- Discover why using dynamic, oscillating, variable resistance is the best way to train for speed.
- Find out why golfers of all ages can use the same workout protocol to gain clubhead speed.
- Make the connection between “fatigue management” and optimal results.
- Follow Mach 3 protocols throughout the year to enhance their golf performance
Characteristics of a Mach 3 program…
- Promotes equal participation of men, women, and children.
- Is applicable to golfers of all ages and playing abilities.
- Is based on workouts that are fun, non-exhausting, safe, and athletic in nature.
- Can be held indoors or outdoors.
- Gives golfers a way to train for golf without “bulking up” and using natural golf body motions.
A typical Mach 3 class runs 60 minutes and includes:
- A 10-15 minute warmup
- 20-30 minutes of Circuit and/or Round Robin training
- 10-15 minutes of stretching, mobility work, and medicine ball training
- Gives each participant the opportunity to hit 5-15 measured balls
Clubhead speed gains measured based on participation
- 1 x per month – 1 mph
- 2 x per month – 4 mph
- 1 x week – 6 mph
- 2 x per week – 9 mph
- 3 x per week – 14 mph
Mach 3 Golf Speed Training Videos
MACH 3 Year Round Training Template
Oct Mach 1.1 Prep Work, Golf Strength, Speed
Nov Mach 1.2 Golf Strength, Speed
Dec Mach 1.3 Max Golf Strength, Speed
Jan Mach 2.1 Prep Work, Power, Speed
Feb Mach 2.2 Power, Speed
Mar Mach 2.3 Max, Power, Speed
Apr Mach 3.1 Prep Work, Speed
May Mach 3.2 Speed
Jun Mach 3.3 Max Speed
Jul Mach 3.4 Power, Speed
Aug Mach 3.5 Speed
Sep Mach 3.6 Ultra Max Speed
As you can see, speed is always the priority. We will always emphasize gains in both average speed and top speed. The tools we use from season to season will not change much… but the manner in which they are used and the degree to which they are featured will shift slightly.
We always remained committed to the following concept and principle:
- Speed out front.
- The finish is the strongest part of the swing.
- The intention of creating speed out in the front will create your technique.
- We are not technical. We are searching not for perfect movements, but functional speed.
- Training is training; playing is playing. When you play… PLAY. You’ve already trained.
Lou Solarte Certified Gravity Fit Golf Instructor
In use by Tour players, club players, coaches and trainers around the world, the GravityFit TPro provides unparalleled feedback on correct position, posture and movement in your golf swing.
Inward facing soft spikes that provide a sensory feedback reminder for your upper back posture
Soft handles that can be adjusted relative to your grip preference moved when integrating the golf club.
Combination of soft spikes and side paddles tell you if you have the correct spine posture and shoulder blade positioning.
High quality Theraband tubing applies resistance to train the deep postural muscles in your shoulder girdle and upper back.
Get Started Today
Contact Lou Today to Improve your Golf Game in Ways You've Never Imagined
Golf lessons and coaching
White Eagle Golf Club
3400 Club Drive
Naperville, Illinois 60564-4606